Bruce Kasanoff is a social media pro who teaches business professionals how to harness the power of social media to advance their careers and grow their businesses.
He trains people to use enlightened self-interest: be genuinely interested in the needs of others, and you will find yourself at the center of vibrant business and personal networks.
Bruce's story, The Best Talent Is Bringing Out Talent in Others, was recognized by LinkedIn as the single article that mattered most to its readers in 2013. He has six times had the #1 most popular presentation of the week on Slideshare.
Here are some of Bruce's upcoming classes:
How to Self-Promote without Being a Jerk: a roundtable discussion limited to just 12 professionals. April 8 in New York City
The Secrets of Social Media Success: a working session limited to five professionals. April 10 in Westport, CT.
In addition to these courses, Bruce is available to deliver classes onsite at your business about any of the following topics (the links bring you to articles Bruce has written on each topic):
- The Best Talent Is Bringing Out Talent in Others
- Three Words That Will Transform Your Career
- Five Writing Tips That Can Double Your Salary
- Use the Theory of Seven to Communicate Better
- To Boost Your Career, Never Forget These Words
- Why You Need to Be a Superhero
- Tinkering Around Is the Key to Success
To talk with Bruce about your needs, please use this Contact form.