Most of my clients are entrepreneurs who use me to communicate their best ideas online. Think: successful speakers, founders of 5 to 100-person companies, and even professionals seeking to reposition themselves.
For my clients, I write regular columns, occasional blog posts, and contributed articles for major publications. They also use me to create new presentations or pump up existing ones. For example, I am adept at creating work for use on Slideshare.
Let's cut right to the hard question: if you're a successful professional, you can afford me. My rates are reasonable, and I work fast.
My clients are confidential, but I can use my own experience to give you a glimpse of my capabilities. Without any outside support or pre-promotion, over the past two years, I have:
- Been a LinkedIn Influencer, written 300+ articles there, and attracted over 230,000 followers
- Been recognized for writing LinkedIn's "most engaging article of 2013", The Best Talent Is Bringing Out Talent in Others
- Seven times created the #1 most popular presentation of the week on Slideshare
- Written over 70 articles for Forbes.com
- Published the ebook How to Self-Promote without Being a Jerk, that has been #1 in its categories and has so far attracted 120 reviews on Amazon
When you hire me, you're not just hiring a writer. You're hiring a business strategist with a wealth of real world accomplishments, such as:
- Part of the Ogilvy & Mather team in the mid-90s that helped change the brand positioning for IBM. Ran the IBM PC Company direct marketing account, then became the strategist for IBM in the interactive agency.
- Cited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing – the largest organization of marketing professionals in the world – in their inaugural listing of the 50 most influential thinkers in marketing and business today.
- Created pre-sales thought leadership programs for startups and leading technology companies including Oracle, Pivotal, HP, Broadvision and Epiphany.
- As one of the original partners of Peppers & Rogers Group, helped to grow that firm from 10 to 150 employees in three years. Founded and ran the Training, Research and Interactive divisions.
- “Marketing guru” for over 250 entrepreneurs through the Birthing of Giants program at MIT.
- Raised or helped raise $20 million for start-up and entrepreneurial ventures.
- Taught the capstone entrepreneurial course in the MBA program at Babson College.
- Delivered hundreds of workshops, keynote speeches and training programs to a wide variety of organizations.
- For The Danbury Mint, created a new product line of precision-engineered model cars and took sales from zero to $20 million in three years.
- Author of Making It Personal; co-author of Smart Customers, Stupid Companies
- Earned an MBA at The Wharton School and have presented at Wharton, Yale University, New York University, Fairfield University and Babson College.
You can count on me to thoroughly understand your business strategy, to capture your personal voice, and to work collaboratively with your social media and marketing teams. I can communicate the words and ideas you would share yourself, if you only had more time.
To learn more about this service, you or your colleagues are welcome to contact me at 203-341-9448 or via email; my address is bruce (at) nowpossible.com. I work in Westport, CT, just outside of New York City.