Bruce Kasanoff is a social media ghostwriter for thought leaders in a diverse range of fields. He typically works with highly successful speakers, leading entrepreneurs, and senior executives.
He also adds interest and engaging interactions to meetings and other events, as a host, facilitator, and moderator.
Unlike many ghostwriters, Bruce is a prolific writer who also publishes many pieces under his own name. A LinkedIn Influencer with over half a million followers, Bruce is a leading voice on the subject of doing well by doing good (read about his personal credo). He is a regular contributor to Forbes and his work has also appeared on the Wharton Magazine blog, HuffPost and Medium.
He is the author of How to Self-Promote without Being a Jerk, which is available exclusively on Amazon as a Kindle title.
Earlier in his career, Bruce helped leading companies elevate the way they attracted and served customers. In 2001, Bruce wrote a critically-acclaimed book, Making It Personal, that predicted many of the highly successful personalization practices that leading companies use today.
Here some of his accomplishments:
- Cited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing – the largest organization of marketing professionals in the world – in their inaugural listing of the 50 most influential thinkers in marketing and business today
- Recognized for writing LinkedIn's "most engaging article of 2013", The Best Talent Is Bringing Out Talent in Others
- An original partner of the customer strategy consultancy, Peppers and Rogers Group, and helped grow that firm from ten to 150 employees in three years. He delivered hundreds of 1to1 marketing and personalization workshops, keynote speeches and training programs to a wide variety of organizations.
- “Marketing guru” for over 250 entrepreneurs through the Birthing of Giants program at MIT
- Co-author with Michael Hinshaw of the book Smart Customers, Stupid Companies
- Raised or helped raise $20 million for start-up and entrepreneurial ventures
- Part of the Ogilvy & Mather team in the mid-90s that helped change the brand positioning for IBM. Ran the IBM PC Company direct marketing account, then became the strategist for IBM in the interactive agency.
- Taught the capstone entrepreneurial course in the MBA program at Babson College.
- Earned an MBA at The Wharton School and has presented at Wharton, Yale University, New York University, Fairfield University and Babson College.
He is a passionate skier who has coached young skiers at Stratton Mountain in Vermont. He now skis in Park City, Utah.
Amy Blaschka is a branding and positioning expert who creates highly engaging content for corporate clients. She maintains her own firm, RBP Consulting, but serves Kasanoff Ghostwriting clients who benefit from her unique skills.
Amy is especially adept at bringing corporate communications to life, injecting them with personality and vigor. She does this in such a way to position your organization in the best possible light and to best serve the needs and interests of your customers.
She has both led and advised California destination marketing organizations, and also has served as a branding consultant to leading firms. Today, she helps clients transform the way they communicate and connect.
Amy is a Top "Life Lessons" writer on Medium and has an enthusiastic following on LinkedIn.
Bruce and Amy are co-founders of More Intuitive, a new community for professionals who value intuition as an essential form of intelligence.