I don't ghostwrite books, but the demand for such assistance led me to develop this highly successful service: strategy sessions that increase the value of your intellectual property.
To put it simply, you can buy individual hours of my time before you make critical decisions such as :
► Writing or publishing a book
► Developing a new speech or presentation
► Positioning a startup
► Introducing a new vision for your company or team
► Offering a new consulting service
► Launching a job search
I bring clarity and focus to your best ideas, helping to shape them in a manner that makes them clear, compelling, and highly engaging.
Here are some recent examples of actual client sessions:
- Review a client's book idea and offer ways to strengthen it.
- Brainstorm (and sketch out) a single image that could convey a highly complicated idea.
- Take a client's existing book and work with him to identify 12 social media articles his public relations team could pitch media outlets.
- Rethink a client's home page, which turned into an assignment to replace her existing site with a highly focused and utterly different three-page site in her own unique voice.
- Create an editorial calendar of 40 social media articles (which I later wrote), that would eventually serve as the core of a book another writer would finish.
- Refine the pitch for a new startup.
- Refine the idea for a startup, as part of my client's journey to commit to his new venture.
- Explore what my client actually wants, compare this to his or her current path, and create a statement of his/her new path. (I've handled many versions of this type of engagement.)
Getting started with me
The first step is easy: book a session with me. Depending on your needs, at this end of this discussion, we'll work out the timing and frequency of subsequent sessions.
How to book a session
Please use the form below to schedule and pay for your coaching session. Once you click on the appointment type, you will then see my available dates and times; I have openings on the dates shown in bold.
PLEASE NOTE: If you don't see a time that works for you, please feel free to email me directly and mention a few times that you prefer (I am bkasanoff at gmail dot com).